Sunday, October 30, 2011

Photos of the 2011-12 Pens


I'm in the process of gathering photos for a 2011-12 Penguins Photo Book. Once it is done I'll do a larger post, but for now just wanted to post a few of my favorites so far, including the one above, a shot of the Pens bench during the October 15 game versus Buffalo.


Check out the rest after the jump.


From Player Photos Special


From Player Photos Special


From Player Photos Special


From Player Photos Special


I probably wouldn't have put this next one in my list of top favorites, but it has found its way there since TK used it as his twitter profile pic for about a week in October.
From Player Photos Special


From Player Photos Special


From Player Photos Special


From Player Photos Special


From Player Photos Special


From Player Photos Special


From Player Photos Special

That's enough for now. Time to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment