Monday, August 30, 2010

2009-10 Pittsburgh Penguins: From Stanley Cup Glory to Igloo Finale



Is this déjà vu? Not really. It is true that this slideshow may resemble the first Penguins book that I shared with you, however, that book met an unfortunate end somewhere on the Pennsylvania Turnpike a few weeks ago. While sad, that loss did afford me the opportunity to release a second edition with many improvements that I would have liked to have seen in the first edition had I not been up against an impossible deadline. This time around, rather than constructing the pages on the Walgreens site, I built each page in Picasa, which allowed for a greater level of content control. Also, instead of taking pictures of the book to post, I included the pages in this nifty multimedia slideshow, set to music, which hopefully will distract you from the fact that you're looking at a lot of the same pictures again. Really, though, there are a lot of photos included here that weren't in the last version, and I think the overall improvements to the book made it worth sharing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment